Travel Admin Assistant; Duty Station: DKI Jakarta
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:
Travel Admin Assistant
Duty Station: DKI Jakarta
(6 months contract with possibility of extension)
The Travel Admin Assistant will be responsible for handling travel administrative related as required. S/he will also responsible to ensure efficient and effective management of all YKI travel and accommodation, which is compliant with YKI, Donor and Government Regulation and is line with the appropriate budget.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing all YKI’s travel related activities, e.g: hotel, meeting package, taxis, airline bookings, travel agent, etc.
- Establish corporate arrangements with travel agents, hotels, car hire and other providers as necessary
- Build up strong relationships with external parties i.e. travel agents, individual airlines, hotels in order to get the most cost-effective tariffs.
- Coordinate and respond to all travel and accommodation requests (staff, partners, consultants) in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring the necessary approval has been obtained.
- Ensure best value bookings are made each time, including reasonable and appropriate travel routing – in line with YKI’s unit costs unless management approval is received.
- Coordinate with staff to ensure in-transit hotel accommodations.
- Arrange travel insurance as needed.
- Schedule, coordinate, and organize events such as meetings, conferences, and departmental activities as
- Resolve organization travel related technical conflicts/problems, including all incorrect reservation and charges with respected to entire travel activities.
- Assist in travel documents when necessary.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in management, finance or other related field.
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated experience in administration/secretarial work.
- Strong Computer skills and advanced in email, word and excel.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues
- Able to create a supportive working environment amongst all staff
- Able to work as part of a team or individually
- Motivated, proactive and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.