Technical Officer (2 Posts); Duty Station: Palembang & Makassar
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a non-profit organization that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
For our new project - AMPUH, currently, Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for:
Technical Officer (2 Posts)
Duty Station: Palembang & Makassar
The Technical Officer will provide technical assistance in the priority district to increase VL/EID testing volumes.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide quality technical assistance to increase VL/EID testing volumes in the priority project districts
- Ensure IEC materials for health care providers, community, peer support on VL/EID are available and disseminated in the priority districts
- Support the development of specimen transportation system and functional with courier/transporter identified and contracted
- Support the establishment of EQA result monitoring tool for assisting the respective PHOs and National Aids Program to undertake corrective follow-up actions
- Support EQA supervision for 4 BBLKs and 8 BLKs
- Support the development of EQA training material and SOP for VL and EID
- Ensure all EQA results are reported and documented
- Identify potential problems and advise Project Manager on necessary corrective actions, follow up these actions, and prepare brief monitoring visit reports on findings and recommendations
- Supervise and ensure the works of Field Assistance are technically sound
- Prepare regular reports and recommendations for problem-solving/action plan
- Contribute to the development of TA plan ToR, review the deliverables on the technical quality
- Maintain relations with stakeholders, partners, and institutions
- Initiates and facilitates discussions with regards to TA Specimen Transport at the provincial/district level
- Ensure data collected from the field are correct and valid
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Educational Qualification:
- Medical Doctor/Officer preferably with NGO background.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years working experience in public health/medical science, preferably in health/TB control/HIV-AIDS Project.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication and facilitation skills
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.