Field Assistant; Duty Stations: Palembang
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a non-profit organization that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
For our new Project “AMPUH”, currently, Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:
Duty Stations: Palembang
The Field Assistant will support the Technical Officers as needed in relation to project activities, implementation as well as project administration.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist the Technical Officer in the respective district in the planning, coordination and administration of successful project activity implementation such as organizing seminars/conferences/workshops, training, meetings (external and internal), presentations, etc.
- Draft/type letters, documents, and forms related to project activities.
- Draft Terms of Reference and arrange for contracts to be prepared when needed.
- Prepare travel itineraries and travel advances.
- Prepare liquidation report of the duty trips and other project activities that have been completed.
- Provide duty trip report and remind other team members to prepare such reports.
- Register all in and outgoing mail related to the technical/project units.
- Set up appointments/meetings with Government, partner organizations, and other stakeholders.
- Prepare agendas, invitations, and take minutes/notes of internal meetings to be reviewed by the Technical Officer and then circulated to participants.
- Maintain an efficient filing system for all project-related records.
- TB data collection from Health Offices, health facilities, and other partners.
- Manage and analyze the collected data and information to provide useful information to Health Offices to monitor the situation and project activities.
- Provide information about project activities implemented in the respective area.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Technical Officer in relation to this role.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor degree in management, public health or other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in administration and health program management ideally in an International non-government organization
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong eye for detail.
- Proactive approach to service provision, as well as the ability to organize partnerships and maintain good relations within internal and external Yayasan KNCV Indonesia
- Exceptionally proficient at MS Office suite
- Written and oral communication/presentation skills, in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Accurately follow the organizational procedures and regulations
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, schedule and balance workloads in the face of conflicting and uneven demands to meet deadlines
- Diligent and honest with the ability to work well in a complex environment, task-switching, priorities, and tight deadlines.
- Willing to travel and support internal/external events as needed
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.