HR Assistant Duty Station: DKI Jakarta
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently, Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:
Duty Station: DKI Jakarta
The HR Assistant will provide support on personnel and HR administrative matters including recruitment, training & development, staffing, health insurance and performance management.
Key Responsibilities include:
Human Resource/Personnel Administration
- Administering staff health insurance; submitting the claims to insurance provider, monitoring the claim payment, inform the respective staff regarding claim payment or any outstanding matter related to health insurance, etc
- Monitor staff attendance
- Help Finance Officer in cross-checking applicable staff refund, income tax, etc
- Provide secretarial function such as: make copies and/or duplicates materials as requested, prepare and transmit facsimiles, scanning, filing, etc
- Entry data: record/input staff day off/sick leave into the record system
- Employee Tracking
- Support the recruitment, selection and hiring process.
- Support the implementation of Performance Management activities
Administration & Legal Document Process
- Develop and facilitate good relations with the respective government authorities to ensure YKI’s legal status and that all permits, approvals and clearances are conducted effectively in compliance with government regulations
- Organize other approvals, clearances or necessary renewals required for the smooth operation of YKI.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Educational Qualification:
- Degree in any major or comparable experience, HR background is preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in HR/Admin
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office
- Internet application
- General Administration: filling, recording
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.