Finance Assistant; Duty Station: Jakarta
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently, Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:
Duty Station: Jakarta
The Finance Assistant will work closely with the Finance Officer, to ensure proper supporting finance documents and accurate calculation of the cash/ bank transactions on behalf of the project.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Cash/ Bank
- To be responsible to manage project cash and bank transactions, prepare paperwork including writing cheques, and ensure correct authorization level is attained.
- Cash Advance Management
- To be responsible for the approval within agreed limit and checking of cash advance return.
- To review of all outstanding float on a regular basis.
- To be responsible to enter the financial transactions into the system and ensuring it accurate and meet deadline and running trial balance.
- Financial Management
- To assist the Finance Officer to produce various management report.
- To assist the Finance Officer in monitoring and contact to the project partners on financial matters.
- Information System
- Responsible for financial documentation and filing system (paper and electronic).
- To assist the Head of Finance and Admin and Finance Officer in the preparation of various budgets.
- General Support
- To act as the contact person for routine financial information, to and from, field office for head office.
- To be responsible for sharing routine finance information to other financial staff and project staff as agreed.
- To undertake other financial activities and responsibilities as per YKI and donor policy and procedures.
- To support and cover the work of other member with regards to administration, etc. as needed.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Educational Qualification:
- D3/S1 degree in Accounting or Public Administration
- Minimum 2 year working experience in the same role
- Excellence communication and negotiation skills
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.