Project Officer; Duty Station: DKI Jakarta
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:
Duty Station: DKI Jakarta
The Project Officer will support Project Coordinator on being the focal point and providing administrative support to the technical team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Oversee all project activities and be the main contact point for the Technical Team.
- Review all Terms of Reference, Travel Requests and other documents submitted by the
- Ensure project activities are implemented in accordance with the approved Terms of
Reference, work plan and budget and comply with Yayasan KNCV Indonesia regulations.
- Support the collection and compilation of project planning, budgeting, action plans and reporting submitted by the Technical Team.
- Review and submit quality monthly work plans/reports, activity reports to the Project
Coordinator in a timely manner.
- Support effective preparation and submission of annual activity-based project budgets.
- Support timely monthly and quarterly funding requests from the Technical Team.
- Monitor project activities and project expenditure of the Technical Team and alert the budget- holder.
- Ensures close collaboration and coordination with other units to ensure smooth implementation of activities and achievement of results according to YKI regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Project Coordinator.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in management, public health or other related field.
- Competencies and skills:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in administration and health program management ideally in an International Non-Government Organization
- Demonstrated experience in project management and budgeting.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong eye for detail.
- Proactive approach to service provision, as well as the ability to organize partnerships and maintain good relations within internal and external Yayasan KNCV Indonesia.
- Exceptionally proficient at MS Office suite.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Ability to create a supportive working environment amongst all staff.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-cultural team and independently.
- Accurately follow the organizational procedures and regulations.
- Professional, motivated and willing to learn and implement new ways of working.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise, schedule and balance workloads in the face of conflicting and uneven demands to meet deadlines.
- Diligent and honest with the ability to work well in a complex environment, task- switching, priorities and tight deadlines.
- Willing to travel and support internal/external events as needed.
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.