SPECIMEN TRANSPORTATION SERVICES – MEDICAL SPECIMENT (FOR VL / EID TEST)
INVITATION TO TENDER
TENDER NO : TENDER.PROC/YKI/06/2020/001
AREA : 96 DISTRICTS IN 25 PROVINCE – INDONESIA
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia.
AMPUH (Accelerated viral load testing aMong PLHIV through SITRUST and High-quality laboratories) - one of YKI project - is a technical assistance activities to the Sub-Directorate of AIDS and PMS, Ministry of Health RI, through the assistance of the Global Fund
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia invites open bids from eligible candidates to provide specimen transportation services from 96 district (25 provinces in Indonesia) to the dedicated Laboratories for a period of 5 (five) months from the date of contract commencement.
Instruction to Tenderers
- Detailed Description of Work
- Experience in transporting laboratory examination specimens (dangerous goods)
- Ability to deliver at least 26 times/ month for VL and 4 times/ month for EID of 5 months period
- Sound and proven experience working with government institution/government laboratory
- Delivery time of specimen transportation from pick up location to the dedicated laboratory/hospital
- Having delivery network which covers all AMPUH working areas, as mentioned in the ToR
- Prosses required legal documents, eg: notary deed, NPWP, TDP, SIUP
- The company is not in the problem in question, namely in a bankruptcy situation, not under supervision or court examination, not being blacklisted
- Method and handling of the specimen transportation from pick up point to dedicated laboratory
- Proof of tax payment
Criteria for awarding
- The best delivery method and timeframe
- The best value for money
- This Invitation for Tender is open to all eligible tenderers.
- Tenderers shall not be under a declaration of ineligibility for corrupt or fraudulent practices.
- Bidders whose bids are wrongly marked/ labelled shall be disqualified.
- Selected bidder with best financial price, trustworthy transportation system and experience with medical transportation with government institution
Completed tender documents for preliminary and technical requirements are to be enclosed in a plain envelope marked with the tender reference number and tender name. The financial bid should be in a separate envelope marked with the tender reference number and tender name. The financial bid will only be opened for those bidders who will have qualified in the technical evaluation. Tenders must be delivered to the address below not later than June 26th, 2020 at 17.00 WIB.
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia
Altira Business Park, Unit B-06,
Jl. Yos Sudarso, No. 12-15, Sunter Jaya, Jakarta Utara, 14350
Tel: (021) 2188 2310